Kristien Boyle D.O.M., AP., (FL) L.Ac.,(SC) Dipl.O.M.,Dipl.Ac.,Dipl.C.H.
Dr. Boyle D.O.M. (FL) is the founder of the Holistic Wellness Center of the Carolinas where he is the Director of Functional Medicine. Kristien is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture physician and primary care physician in the state of Florida. He is also a licensed acupuncturist in the state of South Carolina and a nationally board-certified herbalist and acupuncturist. Kristien is renowned for his excellent bedside manner and diagnostic skills. He is a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine, which is awarded by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine when all four national board exams (acupuncture, herbology, western bio-medicine, and Chinese medicine) are successfully passed. Dr. Boyle D.O.M. (FL) is also a diplomate in Chinese herbology and acupuncture. His additional training includes certificates in Neuro-Acupuncture and Acupoint, homeopathic and vitamin Injection Therapy. Dr. Boyle D.O.M. (FL) is also a certified Tension Point Therapist. He has taken many seminars in nutritional therapies, herbology and functional medicine. He has also completed advanced training in the management of Hashimoto’s and other hypothyroid disorders incorporating functional medicine with oriental medicine. His passion is helping patients with thyroid disorders, Hashimoto’s, auto-immune conditions, diabetes, digestive disorders, female endocrine dysfunctions and adrenal disorders using research-based functional medicine. He is highly skilled at interpreting blood work, nutrigenomic, saliva and stool tests.
- Functional Medicine
- Evaluating Blood work (Functional analysis)
- Nutrigenomic testing. Genetic SNP’s.
- Evaluating Saliva testing for hormones and adrenals
- Evaluating Stool analysis
- Medical Cupping
- Electronic stimulation therapy
- Tuina (Chinese Medical massage)
- Tension point therapy
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Herbology (Chinese)
- Food Therapy and Nutritional Counseling
- Auricular Therapy
- Thermal Treatment
- Vitamin injections
- Homeopathic injections
Syndromes patients regularly come in for:
- Adrenal Disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic and acute pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- LADA: Latent onset of Diabetes in adults
- Digestive disorders
- Male and Female disorders
- And various other internal disorders
Medical Education & Training
At the prestigious Florida College of Integrative Medicine (FCIM), Dr. Boyle D.O.M. (FL) graduated at the top of his class (summa cum laude – 4.0 GPA) with a four-year Master’s degree in Oriental Medicine. At FCIM he also received a Bachelor’s of Professional Health Studies. During his medical training he completed over 3,300 clinical and didactic hours. Dr. Boyle D.O.M. (FL) completed his undergraduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Initial Wellness Consultation: $275
- Wellness Visit: $110
- 15 Minute Consultation – Complimentary
- If you would like to discuss your case with us prior to making an initial consult you can book a complimentary 15m appointment at our clinic by clicking here.