Call Now And We Can Help You!
Or Fill Out The Form Below
At the Holistic Wellness Center of the Carolinas, we practice functional wellness. Functional medicine is a holistic, research-based approach to healthcare. This patient-centered technique is different from traditional approaches to care.
Through functional medicine, we find the underlying cause of your condition instead of just treating symptoms. We look at many factors that contribute to your health. These include genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors. Then we create an individualized plan that targets your specific needs — so you can achieve your best health possible!
We’re also big on education. We believe that if you understand what’s happening inside of your body, you’ll be better able to take charge of your health. We arrange for our members attend group or individual health education classes. Topics include nutrition, detox, and even a grocery store tour. We also encourage our members to take regular fitness and yoga classes — and, yes, we offer all of these services in our office. Our #1 goal is to make you independent, and the best way to do that is through education and hands-on experiences.
Functional wellness often includes both traditional Western medical practices with alternative treatments. Your care may include following:
- Evaluating blood work (functional analysis), saliva testing, and stool analysis, genetic testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Physician-grade, whole food nutritional supplementation
- Detoxification programs
- Stress-management techniques such as yoga or mindfulness training
- Chiropractic care
- Electronic stimulation therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Electro-shock-wave therapy
- Health education (learn how to become independent and manage your condition)
- Homeopathic injections
- Infrared sauna therapy
- Stratagene DNA analysis
Do you Have More Questions? Call Now! (704) 308-2557.