Autoimmune & Thyroid Disorders, Weight Loss, & Functional Medicine Services
At the Holistic Wellness Center of the Carolinas, we practice functional wellness. Functional medicine is a holistic, research-based approach to healthcare. This patient-centered technique is different from traditional approaches to care.
Through functional medicine, we find the underlying cause of your condition instead of just treating symptoms. We look at many factors that contribute to your health. These include your environmental, and lifestyle factors. Then we create an individualized plan that targets your specific needs – so you can achieve your best health possible!Schedule A Free Call Today
Conditions We Treat
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Food Sensitivities
- Crohn’s Disease
- Stress & Hormone Imbalances
We’re also big on education. We believe that if you understand what’s happening inside of your body, you’ll be better able to take charge of your health. We arrange for our members attend group or individual health education classes. Topics include nutrition, detox, and even a grocery store tour. Our #1 goal is to make you independent, and the best way to do that is through education and hands-on experiences.
Functional wellness often includes both traditional Western medical practices with alternative treatments. Your care may include following:
- Evaluating very extensive blood work (functional analysis)
- Nutritional counseling
- Physician-grade, whole food nutritional supplementation & herbology
- Detoxification programs
- Stress-management techniques such as yoga or mindfulness training
- Hypnotherapy or Emotional detox sessions
- Health education (learn how to become independent and manage your condition (no matter how “complex” your condition is)
- Infrared sauna therapy
Do you Have More Questions?
Call Now! (704) 308-2557
Or Fill Out The Form Below